Friday, August 13, 2010

Project 365 - Day 25

"Some days are just for living. Others are for getting through it." -Malcolm Forbes


The date on the calendar is Friday the 13th. I use to think that it was just another day. I am not a superstitious person, so I never saw it as a bad omen. Friday the 13th is suppose to be an unlucky day. This is not something new either, the number 13 has been unlucky for centuries... why I don't know but I think I might be understanding a little of why people hate this day.

In the photo the bee, with it's head cocked like that, looks like "huh?" That's is what I am sayin' too. It's just been one of those days! Nothing turns out right! I'd like nothing more right now than to climb into my bed and sleep but there is going to be none of that since I have to finish packing to make a 3 1/2 hour journey down to Donald's parents house tonight. Donald doesn't even get off until midnight so that puts up getting down there at about 4 in the morning. Then we have to turn around and get up at 8 because we have to get everything ready for Eli's birthday party on Saturday.

I know all I've done is a bunch of complaining but sometimes a girl needs to complain. Hopefully I've been back to the more cheerful version of myself as opposed to this moody, brooding me. I'm going to go and wish that I was sleeping. Enjoy tonight's huh?! photo.

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. This girl needs to complain all the time. SO, don't feel bad. Just let out one big UUUUGGGGHHH !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to complain sometimes, especially when you know better days await you! <3

    ReplyDelete