Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project 365 - Day 29




So I am doing something a little different for Project 365 today. This photo is actually going to be for a photo contest for iheartfaces.com. This is my first time entering a challenge. It has to be in by 9 and it's 8:41 so I'm cutting it close. In this week's theme it had to have a face and sunglasses and I came up with this. I probably won't get many views seeing as how I'm running late, but there is always next week. For all you interested, you should check it out and enter next week. It's fun! :)

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. I love the angle on this one! Great colors and welcome to i heart faces! IT's a total blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first time entering too! The look on his face and the reflection in the glasses say "day dreamin'" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture- I love the angle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Sorry I am just now catching up on my blog reading. With school starting tomorrow I will probably lag behind ... ugh. I really love the color in this pic! (oh and Eli's cuteness doesn't hurt it at all. :) )

    ReplyDelete