Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Project 365 - Day 30

"I have a deep love and respect for children and I cannot imagine photographic life without them playing a major part. I hope that through my work as a photographer, I have been able to pass on my appreciation of their beauty and charm." -Anne Geddes

I love photographing children. I love their realness and their excitement and passion for life. It's natural that I love it. It's not easy though! Especially for ones like this independent one year old. This little beauty is Braylyn. I feel like this picture captured her essence more than a smile or her looking at the camera because this is what she does all the time lol. She has such attitude and spunk! She's a handful, a beautiful handful though. :)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment