Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project 365 - Day 31

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." -1 Corinthians, Ch 13 verse 4-8


My Dondie,

Happy Anniversary. Today, four years ago, we said I do and promised to love, honor, and cherish for all of eternity. There are a few things that I want to tell you that I neglect to let you know.

1. I love you. I love you everyday and all the time. I love your smile, and your eyes, and your kisses. I love your humor, your optimism, and your dedication. I love your love.

2. Thank you. Thank you for support. Thank you for believing in me, no matter what. Thank you for loving me when I am unlovable. Thank you for all you do, everyday.

3. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being the way I am. I'm sorry for being selfish and moody. I am sorry for being less than the perfect wife you deserve. I'm sorry that I don't tell you how much you mean to me everyday.

4. You complete me. Without you, I am not me. I am the car, but you are the engine. You can always make me smile. Always. Even when I want to strangle you until you turn colors! You still give me butterflies.

5. I can't live without you. I can't wake up and you not be there. Don't go. Because I can't live a day without you. I don't care if it's selfish. I already know you will love me anyway. I need you here, with me. I don't know how to be without you anymore. I miss you when you are only at work. I count the minutes until we are together again... even if I fall asleep before you get there. You can't go. I need you too much.


Love always,
Your loving wife. Xoxo

1 comment: