Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Project 365 - Day 16

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Tried my hand at taking some of my brother's senior photos this afternoon. It was a little difficult because of the heat because sweat doesn't look good in pictures. Not to mention he is a little bit picky. We may do some more tomorrow. I can't believe he is going to be a senior. I'm very proud of his accomplishments. I will try my best to support his with whatever he wants to do in his life. Within just over a year my mother will have had all her kids graduate. Jessica graduated with her AA degree in May, I graduate nursing school in December, and then Justin in June. She should be a proud mama :). I know that she is.
I'm full of nervous excitement for my own graduation. It feels like it's been a long time coming and going way too fast all at the same time. I'm just a mess. I get scared when I think about it sometimes. But I'll be fine. Right? Yes? Maybe? Guess I'll sleep on it. :)
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. It is scary, and it is exciting! But it's nothing to fear... At least that is what I keep saying, now if we can just accept that, we'll be golden!
    I am so proud of him and the entire Martin/Lowery clan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Justin is a senior OMG !! Emily is too. Little annoying, pudgy Emily. Ugh, I remember them like it was yesterday being so small. Remember that time at your old old house lol when we were watching TV and Justing rolled off the couch while sleeping, and then he just rolled and kept snoring !!! Now, he is all grown and shit GOSH lol

    ReplyDelete