Monday, August 23, 2010

Project 365 - Day 34


"But I will miss you!" -Elijah Lowery, age 4
First day of school today. For me and Eli. He was really excited this morning to go. In the car on the way there, he got a little anxious. He ever did cry, but his big blue eyes welled up with tears a few times. We dropped him off at his class and we hugged and kissed him bye and told him we loved him. We reassured him that his daddy would be back to get him. He was reluctant to see us leave, but still did not cry. I was very proud of him. Wish mama and daddy could say the same, lol. We both cried on the way out.
He said he had a good day. When I asked him what he did he said, "uh, ate cerweals, drawed my name, and pwayed." We'll do it all over again in the morning. I hope it goes as well. This is him this morning, sitting on the front steps of the school with his "happy" face on.
My first day back was okay. I did get to do something excited today. I got to apply for graduation. Oh, it's so close! December, hurry up!

1 comment: