Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project 365 -Day 37

"The Ladybug wears no disguises.
She is just what she advertises.
A speckled spectacle of spring,
A fashion statement on the wing....
A miniature orange kite.
A tiny dot-to-dot delight."
-J. Patrick Lewis, "The Little Buggers"

Saw this cute little bug out and about. It's only the second lady bug I've seen all summer. I almost didn't think it was a ladybug when I first spotted it, because it had no spots. Yea, so I googled it and some species have no spots, so it's not some freak of nature or anything... but a ladybug's spots are it's trademark! When you think ladybug, you think spots. It's like milk and cookies! Do you think it feels different from other ladybugs?

Sometimes I feel different from people my age. My life is so different from most 22 year olds. I a mother, a wife, and a full time college student. My life experiences have made me grow up and I don't feel like I relate well to people my own age. Which makes it doubly hard to make friends since I already suck at that. I'm just not a people person. I don't like to talk on the phone with people. Nobody. Doesn't matter who it is. I don't like to entertain people at my house. I feel uncomfortable. I don't really like to meet new pe
ople. I come off wrong to people. People will think I am rude or mad about something when it's really nothing like that at all. I just feel uncomfortable. I'm like the ladybug... different.

No comments:

Post a Comment