Saturday, August 7, 2010

Project 365 - Day 19



"Yea, um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it." -Robert Pattinson (as Edward Cullen)





This spider is called a green lynx spider. I know that because of the amazing power of Google. I love Google. You see, I like to be informed. When I photograph things, like this spider, that I have no clue what they are, I try and find out. And with the epic awesomeness of Google all I had to do is type something very intellectual and smart into it, oh for example, "green hairy spider" and it returns to me "about 1,030,000 results (0.33 seconds)". Thankfully, I found my answer on the first click.

Ten years ago Google wasn't even a word. Now it's a noun and a verb!

1 comment:

  1. I love google! Although, a dear friend, after a class at the University she attends, has told me that Bing is way better. She said it truly is and she doesn't google anything anymore she Bings it..... I don't know... I'm a google kind of girl. After all, the word is much more fun!

    ReplyDelete