Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project 365 - Day 26


"Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds." -JoJo Jensen

As you know if you read my last blog, today has been rough. I am still soooo sleepy even after a nap that I just woke up from. I could have kept right on sleeping, but duty called. Eli woke up. You might as well be trying to sleep inside of a box being hit with sticks if you think you are going to sleep around Eli and Kira.
We can do some weird things when we are sleepy and don't notice... Like this photo... I just went to go and find it so I could post it here. I looked where I keep all my pictures after I edit them and it wasn't there! I end up putting it in a completely different place that I never have used to keep my pictures. Why? I don't know... that's exhaustion for you.

This little guy I believe is called a leaf footed bug (and Fallon). It's only a nymph (baby bug). We found him hanging out at our table today at DeLeon Springs. He sure did amuse us for a while, until he met an untimely death in a glass of Mountain Dew. Eli's birthday party was good. We all have a good time despite being overly tired. I'd do it all over again for him. I was so upset, and still am, about the pictures from his birthday party. I ruined them on accident. I had forgotten that I was tinkering with the settings on my camera and forget that I had turn the ISO setting as high as it would go. I never changed it from like 3200 back to auto so my picture quality is crap. It's full of darn noise :(. That was disappointing...

Now, it is time to go and watch some of Eli's new dinosaur movie he got from his Aunt TT, Kenzie, Kira, and uncle Dave. Until tomorrow...

1 comment: