Monday, July 19, 2010

And in the beginning...

And in the beginning, there was....nothing.....


Ah ha! Problem solved there is no longer nothing! There is now a sentence about nothing! Oh, now don't confuse yourself! Let's just move on! Well, this is my first official blog in about 3 years and I must admit that I have missed it. At one time abusing my keyboard blogging was a nice outlet to daily frustrations and discoveries and whatever other mischief I could get into. Now, I am back and I will (hopefully) keep it up if for nothing else but my own sanity. For the last two years or so I haven't had much of a life since I am going to college full-time, but this December I WILL graduate and I WILL take state boards and I WILL be a Registered Nurse.

I want to do a Project 365, where I will take one picture everyday for a year. I'll edit and post it and then I will talk about it a little. I'll tell you about the picture, why I like it, or what makes it special to me. I have had a few friends and others I know doing this and it seems like a lot of fun and a real challenge as well so I decided to give it a shot (pun totally intended!) I am sure I will have some random posts here and there about God knows what but it sure should be interesting! So, Project 365 starts tomorrow then. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I think you should for sure blog some about Eli. Like one crazy thing he has said in the day he is too funny !! I am glad you are blogging I think the last time we all had one was our xanga sites if that was even what it was called lol Gosh I almost forgot about it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dern! I wanted to be # 1 but once again I'm #2! Dern you Fallon! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. See.. Kait wrote the first comment... I was #2. Fallon was your first follower... I was #2 ... so depressing.

    N E whoooo.... I watched a youtube video where a couple took a picture of their son every single day for his first year of life. Oh how I wish I had done this. They then merged them into a video and it was so neat to see the subtle changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see parts of your life through your lens ;)

    ReplyDelete