Monday, September 20, 2010

"Smirk" - week 38 - photo challenge


For this week's challenge, I tried to think out of the box a little bit. I have billions (okay, well maybe not that many, but close!) of photos of my son that could fix in this category, but I decided to go with this photo that I snapped of my aunt. She had no idea I was photographing her, so this was completely spontaneous, which makes me love it even more. I just feel like she is saying," Ha! If only you knew what I know now!" I love her, and I hope she doesn't hurt me too bad for putting her face on the internet! Hi, Aunt B! Enjoy! And head over to iheartfaces.com to see more smirks!

10 comments:

  1. We know if she KNEW you were taking that photo it wouldn't be a smirk you caught on camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....love the way this photo feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white. You can tell that is a wise smirk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I love the pictures that no one sees us take. Makes them so much more real! (I hope she loves it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great photo. You can feel her emotion in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choice. She's beautiful. The B&W really works here. I love how crisp the image is and her expression is right on.

    http://mommyrachelle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shot and a perfect smirk. I love the black and white effect. The focus is crisp or soft in all the right places. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete