Friday, September 3, 2010

Project 365 - Day 45

“Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever." -Horace Mann

Thursday I got to see the sun rise on my left and watch it set on my right. It's so majestic, so spectacular. It makes me feel so honored to witness the miracle of a new day and one that's done. You can think back about all you did between the two golden hours. All mistakes you made, times you smiled, all the lives you touched. Puts time into a better perspective. You can think about all you got accomplished.. or didn't.

I don't know. Seems like I am kinda just rambling about it. It just made me feel good to be able to witness it. Makes me happy that I woke up that morning. It's a miracle that happens everyday, we just forget to appreciate it.
I wanted to kick myself for not having my camera either time. I told Fallon that I wish we could print pictures from our brains, lol.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment: