Thursday, September 30, 2010

Project 365 - Day 66

"I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love, If you want me again, look for me under your boot-soles." -Walt Whitman

I shot my first images with my new camera. I got my first SLR camera, a Nikon D3000. I've been taking pictures, playing, and learning all day. It's so exciting!

I took my muddy boots off on the porch before I went inside. It was still pretty early in the morning and the way the light hit the boot, it just look really nice, lol. It's kind of random, but I've been all about random pictures today trying out the camera. I really like how it turned out.

I can't wait until I can get my sister to let me do some portraits! That reminds me and one of my friends asked me to do her and her fiance's engagement photos! :D

I'll let you know how that goes!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment: