Monday, September 6, 2010

Project 365 - Day 48

"The camera makes you forget you're there. It's not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much." -Annie Leibovitz

I finally picked out my new camera today! I've been going back and forth about what camera I was going to buy. I think I finally just decided to stick with Sony. I love my Sony. I've had it for 4 years. I've did my research on the Sony SLRs and I've been satisfied with all that I've found. I'm excited! :)

That being said, there is something I need to work on. I have a million and one pictures of my two best boys together. I barely have any of me and these two together. I need to focus on taking more pictures with me in them too. Is Eli going to look back at all the pictures and say, "where's mom?!" I don't want that to happen so even though I don't like how any picture with me in it looks, I'll have to deal with it. Look for some in the future!

until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to get my new one @ tax time. I am going to go with Cannon I think... unless I find a great deal on something else just as good. I love my sony too!

    ReplyDelete