Monday, November 29, 2010

Project 365 - Day 83

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light form the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -J.R.R. Tolkien

This is Florida snow. As close as we usually come to snow here. It's cold here on and off. This day was frosty, the next day was 72 degrees. Typical Florida weather!

I have quite missed blogging... I have been so busy with school and life in general and I've been slacking a little. Graduation is on the 14th though! Guess who is super excited?! ;) I should have more time to devote to my photography and blog for the time being. I have however gotten a lot more comfortable using Nikki. I am really amazed and the difference in the quality of SLRs vs point and shoot digital cameras. I really believe that I am able to grow more as a photographer now that I have a DSLR, which is also very exciting. I have been contacted by more people about "jobs." It's all just by word of mouth or people who know me or see my photos on facebook. It's a start!

I have gotten some more followers on my blog! Totally awesome and unexpected to have people who I don't know follow my blog! I am a very appreciative and blessed girl. ;)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment